At the Circle Theatre
Circle Theatre is holding auditions for its Dec 2016 Holiday Production A Charlie Brown Christmas. Performances run weekends December 2-17. Auditions will be held July 5 and 6th at 7:00p.m. at the Urban Abby at 1026 Jackson Street in the Old Market. The production calls for actors ages 8-50 who can sing and dance. Those auditioning will be asked to bring a prepared song to sing. Auditions are by appointment only. To schedule an audition or for more info please e-mail email@example.com
- Elf – The Musical Jr.
- Sunday, July 10 and Monday, July 11 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Production Dates: September 16 – 25, 2016
- Rehearsal Dates: Looking to begin Wednesday, July 13.
- Bring sheet music and come prepared to sing 16 measures. Accompanist provided. Wear shoes comfortable for dancing. May be asked to read from script.
- Show Summary: The Chanticleer Children’s Theater presents a modern-day holiday classic that’s sure to make you embrace your “inner elf”. This hilarious fish-out-of-water comedy follows Buddy the Elf in his quest to find his true identity.
- Contact Information: 712-323-9955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director and/or Production Team: Denise Putman, Director, Jerry Gray, Musical Director & Ariel Ibsen-Bauer, Choreographer
- Location: 830 Franklin Ave in Council Bluffs, IA
At Bellevue Little Theatre
Be a part of a time honored tradition! Auditions for the Bellevue Little Theater’s production of The Music Man will be held on Sunday, July 10th and Monday, July 11th at 7:00 PM.
D. Laureen Pickle is the stage director with Chris Ebke serving as music director, Kerri Jo Watts as choreographer, and Jamie Jarecki as stage manager. Sandy Thompson, assisted by Kerri Jo Watts, is serving as producer.
Numerous roles are available for youth and adult singers, actors, and dancers, ages 8-108. Please prepare 16-32 measures of music with accompaniment. No acappella, please. An accompanist will be available for auditions. Also, bring clothing and shoes appropriate for dance auditions. Finally, please be prepared to list any conflicts during the rehearsal period. We will begin rehearsing July 17th, with productions on September 16th-October 2nd. Questions? Please email the director at email@example.com. or call the BLT at 402-291-1554.
The Music Man is set in the small town of River City, Iowa, and follows the adventures of Professor Harold Hill, a fast talking traveling salesman, as he attempts to convince town members to buy instruments and uniforms for a boy’s band he ‘intends to form’. Of course Hill intends to skip town with all the money and never form the band….a scheme the local librarian, Marian, suspects.
Before the play’s end Marian has transformed Hill and the boy’s band. You will see where it winds up as the Music Man concludes with a heartwarming finale.
Location: 203 W Mission Rd in Bellevue, NE